Montrose girls cultivate greatness of mind, greatness of heart and greatness of character in an environment that respects the dignity of all people and teaches that ordinary things can be done extraordinarily well for the love of God, in the spirit of Opus Dei.
Montrose educates young women to pursue the truth in all they do. Built upon the foundation of a rich liberal arts curriculum, personal character formation and collaboration with parents, a Montrose education challenges each student to cultivate intellect and character, leadership and service, faith and reason.
Montrose inspires young women to become leaders who are called to greatness. Twice recognized as a National School of Character, Montrose believes the best education develops the whole person: it integrates academic excellence with personal character development. Every aspect of school life helps students build a life compass that empowers them to set a vision, chart a course and navigate challenges and opportunities, including the school’s:
- rigorous and engaging liberal arts curriculum
- outstanding faculty and staff
- collaboration with parents
- individualized mentoring program
- opportunities for spiritual growth
- ethic of service and community outreach
- family atmosphere and traditions
- rich student life
- study abroad opportunities
- effort to do ordinary things extraordinarily well for love of God