Summer at BC High
Take advantage of the many opportunities on our 40-acre campus located at 150 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, a 5-minute walk from the Red Line and Commuter Rail train stops at JFK/UMass. Camps and courses are instructed by BC High faculty as well as faculty and coaches from local Universities and High Schools including UMass, BC and Tufts. Specialty Programs are taught by specialists in the field of instruction.
BC High Summer Programs is open to girls and boys entering grades 5-12. We offer sports camps, academic courses, enrichment classes, academic credit recovery classes, and specialty programs.
Minimum Age 10
Maximum Age 17
Camp Dates June 24-August 16, 2019
Camp Cities Boston
Camp Capacity 250
- Air Conditioned Gyms and Classrooms
- Turf Baseball, Soccer and Football fields
- State of the art programming including Makers Space, Mac Lab
- State Championship coaches, Master Level Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Convient to public transportation