Lexington Christian Academy
Located in beautiful, historic Lexington, LCA features two campuses - Main Campus and North Campus Residential Housing. Serving about 300 students in grades 6-12, LCA's commitment to the individual and the relationships developed in our community sets us apart. Students at LCA are known and they make lifelong connections. A small school with big opportunities provides students with a premier Christian education that prepares them for college, career, and beyond.
Beginning Grade Taught 6th Grade
Final Grade Taught 12th Grade
Accreditations New England Association of Schools & Colleges National Association of Independent Schools The Association of Boarding Schools Association of Independent Schools New England Independent Schools Managements Enrollment Management Association (SSATB) Ne
Foreign Languages Taught French, Spanish
Religious Affiliation Non Denominational
Number of students enrolled 300
Student Teacher Ratio 10:1
Annual Tuition Price Range $27,800 (Middle School Day) to $62,800 (Traditional Boarding)
Offers financial aid Yes
- Academics in Action: Every year students have the opportunity to be a part of a strategic, week-long Academics In Action program.
- In lieu of regular classes, students choose one full-day or two half-day courses that are focused on seeing how our academic coursework is put into action in the real world.
- These focused workshops dynamically inform our students' college and career choices.
- Students get hands-on experience, and have the opportunity to discover their God-given gifts.
- Our students are able to develop new interests and passions through these intentional environments.
- Senior Internships: Students spend their last 3 weeks of senior year with an internship in a career field they are interested in pursuing.
- Recent internships include Mass General Hospital, New England Crime Lab, Boston PD, McLean Hospital, local architecture firms, local law offices, The Office of U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren, and Massachusetts State House.
My daughter is 9th grade and has been going to Lexington Christian Academy since 7th grade. LCA has been a good school for my daughter. The teachers and staff are very helpful and committed both to the students and parents. During in-person learning time, they created a safe learning environment for the students. My daughter and I always recommend this school to everyone
Great School and community
We’ve been going to this school since our son started in the 6th grade. He is now in the 8th grade and my twin girls just started this year 2020 in the 6th grade. What to say about this school?...well, the teachers and administrators are top notch. The entire community at the school is like family. The curriculum is challenging and the teachers are always there to hear your thoughts and concerns. During this time of COVID-19, LCA has stepped above and beyond to keep our kids in, in-person school in a safe manner. My family is privileged to be a part of it and are very thankful
So glad we found it!
Our son had been in the public school, but he felt like just a number. On a whim we decided to check out LCA, a hidden gem right in Lexington. We never looked back! He loved his visit, loved his shadow day, and loved his 4 years there! Our second child is there now, and we couldn't be happier or feel more safe. It's a place where students are encouraged to try everything from sports to theater. The faculty is second to none, and they really get to know the students. LCA has helped them become the people they were meant to be.