Lesley Ellis School
Lesley Ellis School serves preschoolers through eighth graders in a community that celebrates diversity and is defined by respect for all. From the moment students enter the iconic orange Lesley Ellis doors they know what it means to belong; to be accepted; and to be challenged. Every student’s intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth is nurtured and expertly guided at Lesley Ellis.
The robust and flexible academic program allows faculty to meet individual needs of students, while simultaneously developing foundational social and emotional skills. The Lesley Ellis School program includes:
• an arts program that exposes children to the vast canvas of creative expression available to them;
• a schoolwide Spanish program, beginning in the earliest years;
• an award-winning anti-bias curriculum that informs all aspects of the Lesley Ellis experience and reminds students that they are part of a larger global community which requires an ever-growing need for understanding and mindfulness.
The faculty at Lesley Ellis are committed and enthusiastic and infuse each student’s experience with meaning and joy.
Beginning Grade Taught Preschool
Final Grade Taught 8th Grade
Accreditations NAIS AISNE
Foreign Languages Taught Spanish
Religious Affiliation Non Denominational
Number of students enrolled 211
Student Teacher Ratio 8:1
Annual Tuition Price Range $10,000 - $36,000
Offers financial aid Yes
- Lesley Ellis Clubhouse is an afterschool program offering fun activities, stimulating events, and enriching programs for students of all ages.
- Students who participate in Clubhouse experience the same intentional programming and individual attention that they receive during the school day—helping to promote continued growth and development of positive self-esteem.
- Clubhouse provides engaging and enriching activities which promote life-long success.
- This year due to COVID-19 and our plan to keep students in consistent cohort groups, Clubhouse is in-person for two early childhood classrooms and virtual only for elementary and middle school students via Plugged IN, our online format.
- For many sessions, prepacked activities will be ready for students joining us virtually each afternoon when applicable.