International School of Boston
Beginning Grade Taught Preschool
Final Grade Taught 12th Grade
- Residential locations close to direct bus and T lines
- A few miles from some of the most renowned universities in the world
- State-of-the-art Science and Math Laboratories
- A brand-new Music Room
- An amazing grand Media Center and Library
- Campus theater for the ISB Drama program and annual student plays
- An inviting and functional Student Lounge
- Large campus gymnasium equipped for fencing, ping-pong, volleyball and basketball, an outdoor basketball court.
- Shared outdoor athletic fields with Matignon High School for kickball, soccer, softball, track and field, flag football and ultimate Frisbee.
- In addition to home facilities, ISB students and athletic teams have access to many other sites, including the MIT swimming pool, state of the art rock climbing facilities, ice skating rink, tennis courts, fitness club and sailing on the Charles River.
- Recess area with an organic infill playground
- Maternelle playground for our youngest students
We have three kids at ISB, all of them started in the Maternelle (pre-school). We don't speak French at home but value multilingualism as a life skill. All our children picked up French faster than we could have imagined. The Maternelle is very relaxed and play-based but with a lot of structure in the background that provides valuable insight into your child's progress. Our eldest is about to start Middle School and is picking up German as a third school language. Great community and excellent school experience.