Incarnation Camp is America’s oldest Coed Summer Camp. Our campers sleep in beautiful rustic platform tents in the heart of a 700-acre wooded setting with mile-long private lake that provide a background for swimming, boating, field sports, farm, arts & crafts, ceramics, woodworking, music, dance and much more!
We believe that children should enjoy being kids. Imagination, sleeping under the stars, getting dirt under your nails, cooking over a campfire, a Harry Potter or Jurassic Park themed day, playing ball, molding clay, friendships, water slides, canoeing, and all the fun stuff that make up an awesome childhood summer!
We are ACA accredited, and our strong alumni backing allows us to offer a unique summer experience at a very reasonable price. Financial aid and payment plans are also available.
Minimum Age 7
Maximum Age 15
Camp Dates June 21st to August 15th
Camp Cities Ivoryton, CT
Year Established 1886
Camp Director Liam Cain
Camp Capacity 300
Camp Length 2 weeks, upwards
Costs $600 to $1050 per week depending on age & session length
Financial Aid Offered Yes
- Campers sleep on bunkbeds within platform tents for a true summer camp experience
- Hot water. electricity and full plumbing in all of our wash houses and buildings
- Fully stocked dining hall for all dietary requirements, with experienced year round staff
- Daily photographs of campers available online
- Activities include; ceramics, woodwork, music, arts & crafts, dance, basketball, tennis, soccer, swimming, boating, fishing, archery, farming, canoeing, ropes adventure course, and much more.
Amazing summer experience!
Wonderful experience for my young son. His first time away from home was an absolute blast! Super caring counselors and an all-round great experience for us