Hidden Valley Camp
- Campers choose from visual arts, theater and music, horseback riding, llamas (yes, llamas!), culinary arts, ropes course, many land and water sports, and more.
- Individualized attention to all campers in a structured, relaxed atmosphere.
- Private lake and heated pool on 350 acres near the Maine coast.
- Staff arrive two weeks early for professional training in all aspects of a child’s camp experience.
- Delicious food choices and support for allergies.
- Peter and Meg Kassen, directors/owners of Hidden Valley since 1988, live at camp year round.
Minimum Age 8
Maximum Age 14
Camp Dates 6/23-8/16
Camp Cities Freedom, ME
Year Established 1948
Camp Capacity 250
Cost Per Week $1,000+