Fusion Academy Burlington
“Fusion is a revolutionary school where positive, constructive relationships unlock academic and personal potential. We’re an accredited private school providing one-to-one education, providing personalized learning for kids from grades 6-12. But we’re so much more than that. We’re a community of learning dedicated to creating a supportive campus environment where every kid can flourish – emotionally, socially and academically.”
- Positive Relationships: At Fusion we know that positive relationships are the key to unlocking student potential. That is why all of our teachers are also mentors.
- One-to-one per Classroom: Everything from the pace of instruction to the style of teaching is tailored to each student. Every classroom has just one teacher and one student.
- Customized Scheduling: With classes anytime between 7:30 a.m and 7 p.m., semesters starting any time of year, students have more freedom to pursue their dreams outside of school.
- Arts and Music: Each campus is equipped with a state-of-the-art recording studio and full mixed-media art studio, providing students with an outlet for creative expression.
- Homework Café®: Each student works on their homework under teacher supervision in the Homework Cafe with the goal of finishing it before leaving for the day, giving families peaceful evenings together at home.
Beginning Grade Taught 5th Grade
Final Grade Taught 12th Grade
Foreign Languages Taught French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Latin, Japanese, Mandarina, ASL, German, Hebrew
Student Teacher Ratio 1:1
Average Class Size one
Annual Tuition Price Range $32,000-$70,000
Who attends Fusion?
- In- Person classes
- Classes for Credit
- Tutoring and Mentoring
- SAT/ACT Prep Courses
- Professional Recording Studio