Fessenden Summer Camps
Fessenden Summer Camps, located in West Newton, include a range of programs for girls and boys ages 3.5 through grade 10. Whether in the Day Camp or one of the Sports or Specialty Camps, campers participate in fun activities and learn core life skills. Flexible weekly enrollment and extended day options allow families to create a summer schedule that meets their needs. Our goal is to provide children with a joyful experience that stays with them not just for the summer, but for a lifetime.
- Day Camp for Girls and Boys Ages 3.5 - Entering Grade 7
- Teen Trippers Camp for Girls and Boys Entering Grade 8
- Sports Camps including Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Play It All, Soccer, Squash, and Tennis
- STEAM Camps in our Center for Innovation
- Plus Camps that combine half a day of a specialized program (Broadway Camp, Innovation Camp, Makerspace Camp, Squash Camp, Tennis Camp, or Theatre Camp) with half a day of diverse activities in our Day Camp!
- Week 9 Camp (week of 8/19/19)
Minimum Age 3
Maximum Age 15
Camp Dates June 10th - August 23rd
Camp Cities West Newton; Newton
Camp Director Rusty Paine
- *Experienced staff who are a mix of seasoned educators, professionals in their field of instruction, and former campers.
- *Enthusiastic teaching and exhilarating fun in a wide range of activities and programs.
- *Building connections with friends through shared interests and passions.
- *Age-appropriate, modern facilities that provide a great environment for learning and playing.