Everwood Day Camp
Situated along the glistening shores of Lake Massapoag in Sharon, MA, Everwood Day Camp offers campers ages 4 to 15 a summer of sports, arts, and outdoor activities, in an environment that’s uniquely suited to encourage their growth. Our dynamic camp program grows with our campers and includes a wide variety of activities to keep every child engaged. Our nurturing staff encourage social and emotional skill development throughout each moment of the day. Our 70 acre, dedicated camp facility includes over 40 cabin spaces, lodges, fields, courts and two incredible waterfronts. At Everwood Day Camp, campers experience all the fun and friendship of camp life, plus the support of a community that’s committed to providing skills for life.
Minimum Age 4
Maximum Age 15
Camp Cities Sharon
Year Established 2011
Camp Director Jaime and Dane Pickles
Camp Director Email firstname.lastname@example.org
125 Lakeview St.
Sharon, Massachusetts 02067
- Highly trained, closely supported and mentored staff, with incredible staff-to-child ratios throughout all age groups
- Unique special events and performances throughout the summer
- 350 acre lake allowing expansive programs including sailing, canoeing, kayaking, and the Wibit (a giant inflatable obstacle course)
- An ACA accredited immersive summer camp program, certified as a P21 Exemplar, focused on building skills for life.
- Program that grows and changes with campers including increasing elective options for grades 3 and up!
- Partnership with Kids in Sports to enhance gross motor/sports programming for Pre-K through 2nd grade.
- Expansive nature program including frequent visits from Joe’s Crazzy Critters!
- BBQ Fridays*
- Snacks twice a day and Popsicles at the end of each day
- Rainy day activities that keep with our philosophy. Videos and.or computers are NEVER used to
- “Stay busy”
- Swim lessons every day up through entering 4th grade.
- T-shirts for every child on their first day of camp