Einstein's Workshop is the place to learn STEM concepts and tools not typically covered in schools. Camps focus on a specific tool, concept, or program in any of our 4 STEM categories: Coding, Game Learning, Making & Inventing, and Robotics. We have developed curriculum which teaches students as well as includes challenges and project-based opportunities for students to learn and grow together. Einstein's Workshop is uniquely situated to offer the use of high-tech tools such as laser cutting, 3D printing, and vinyl cutting in classes while also basing our curriculum on transferable skills.
During the Summer, our camps combine the academic quality of our school-year courses with a light-hearted flair. We focus on inspiring a love of STEM in all of our students, so it’s of utmost importance that every child who comes to us enjoys his/her experience and wants to continue exploring everything there is to learn.
Minimum Age 5
Maximum Age 14
Camp Dates Burlington: June 10 - August 30 Newton: July 22 - August 16
Camp Cities Burlington Newton
Year Established 2014
Camp Capacity 60
Cost Per Week $370 - $740
- Early Bird discount in effect until February 28th
- Multiple sibling discount
- Child to instructor ratio of 6:1 or less
- Half day, full day, and extended day options
- Maker tools including 3D printers, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, and two computer labs
- Our camps focus on a well-rounded learning environment with time to learn, explore, play, and make friends.