Chinese Summer Camp for Youth
* Customized curriculum based on the National Standards of Foreign Language Education.
* Language classes are conducted through carefully designed student-centered activities and group exercises.
* Small classes to accommodate students at different proficiency levels.
* A variety of culturally enriched presentations and workshops with hands-on activities led by guest presenters.
* Field trip to: Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and the Kam Man Market in Quincy, MA.
* Classes are led by local professional language teachers with extensive experience in teaching Chinese to K-12 students.
* Optional Taiji practices led by a Chinese visiting scholar.
Application opens at http://china.bryant.edu
Minimum Age 11
Maximum Age 18
Camp Dates Monday, 7/8 ~ Friday, 7/19
Camp Cities Bryant University, Smithfield, RI
Year Established 2006
Camp Capacity 60