At Wekeela, we strive to be more than just a summer camp. Our goal at Wekeela is to provide a fun, exciting summer camp experience that helps your child discover new talents and interests, builds self-esteem and confidence and gives them the opportunity to establish lifelong friendships. No electronics permitted at Wekeela. Find out more at www.campwekeela.com or call 201.612.5125 for more information.
Minimum Age 7
Maximum Age 16
Camp Dates Full Session: June 27 - August 15 1st Session: June 27 - July 25 Rookie Sessions: June 27 - July 11 July 11-July 25 July 26 - Aug 8 Visiting Day: July 24 2nd Session: July 26- August 15
Year Established 1922
Camp Director Ephram and Lori Caflun
Camp Capacity 300
Camp Length 2, 3, 4 and 7 weeks
- We offer leading-edge activity programming that includes
- land sports
- creative, performing and culinary arts
- out-of-camp excursions
- Programs are tailored to meet your child’s needs and we encourage our campers to make choices, take risks and accept new challenges.
- Double periods of Waterski/Wakeboard on-site.
- Swim and Tennis Lessons daily.