Camp Pinehurst- A traditional coed overnight summer camp in Maine
Camp Pinehurst boasts an experienced, highly qualified staff and an individualized daily schedule for each camper. This combination allows children the opportunity to achieve success in a safe and supportive environment. Activities include Red Cross swimming, sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, wakeboarding, knee-boarding, kayaking, tennis, soccer, basketball, model rocketry, yoga, dance, archery, riflery, beading, overnight canoe trips, whitewater rafting and hiking trips. Pinehurst also features comfortable, screened cabins with electricity, a superb chef and a resident R.N. Camp Pinehurst – come make some new friends this summer.
Minimum Age 6
Maximum Age 14
Camp Dates July 1- August 12, 2018
Camp Cities Raymond- Sebago Lake Region of Maine
Year Established 1946
Camp Director Jack Curtis
Camp Director Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Capacity 50-- 25 boys/ 25 girls
Camp Length 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 week sessions available
Cost Per Week @ 1000.00/per week
Financial Aid Offered yes
- Experience- founded in 1946 and still owned and operated by the original founding family.
- Staff- 3:1 Camper to Staff ratio. Senior staff are 21+ and Junior staff have been trained by us.
- Price- Pinehurst is a great value and is the most affordable camp of its type in Maine.
- Size- 50 campers--25 boys / 25 girls. Everyone achieves in this safe, supportive environment.
- Individualized Attention- at Pinehurst you are more than a face in the crowd, you are a friend!