Camp Baker is a program provided by the Judge Baker Children's Center. Judge Baker is a non-profit organization that serves children by promoting their developmental, emotional, and intellectual well-being. With over a century of proven leadership in children’s mental health issues, Judge Baker helps children and families chart their own best course to grow and thrive. Judge Baker focuses on care that works for children using evidence-based practices. This means that we help children and families using practices that have withstood rigorous clinical testing. Our treatments are effective and sustainable.
Minimum Age 6
Maximum Age 12
Camp Dates Registration is ongoing and will continue until all spots are filled. Summer 2020 dates are July 8 – August 14.
Camp Cities Westwood, MA
Camp Director Sarah Tannenbaum
Camp Director Email email@example.com
Camp Length 6 weeks
Financial Aid Offered Need-based financial aid is available on a limited basis.
- A large playing field for sports and group activities.
- A 75′ sandy beach with swimming lanes, volleyball courts, changing areas, and bathrooms.
- Access to additional special activities, including ropes courses, boating, and a floating classroom.
- Two indoor, air-conditioned cabins for academics, arts, and other fun activities.
- Parent training groups.
- Transportation included in the cost of tuition.Children will enjoy making new friends, improving sports and art skills, and developing relationships with staff members.
- Camp Baker is a highly structured and supportive program that leads to behavioral gains, improved social skills, and helps prevent against summer erosion of school year functioning.
- Year Round Services: Camp Baker helps generalize summer gains by staying connected to families year round through a monthly support group, outreach to school education teams, and parent consultations.