BC High Summer Programs
BC High Summer Programs is open to girls and boys entering grades 5-12. We offer sports camp, academic courses, enrichment classes, academic credit recovery classes, and specialty programs. You do not need to be a BC High student to attend any of our programs! We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities on our 40-acre campus located at 150 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston. We are situated on Columbia Point and are only a 5-minute walk from the Red Line and Commuter Rail train stops at JFK/UMass. In addition, we are conveniently located close to I-93, I-90, and just minutes away from downtown Boston.
Clinics and classes are instructed by BC High faculty as well as faculty and coaches from local Universities and High Schools including UMass, BC and Tufts. Specialty Programs are taught by specialists in the field of instruction.
Minimum Age 10
Maximum Age 17
Camp Dates June 22-August 14
Camp Cities Boston
Year Established 2000
Camp Capacity 500
- Air Conditioned Gyms and Classrooms
- Turf Baseball, Soccer and Football fields
- State of the art programming including Makers Space, Mac Lab
- State Championship coaches, Master Level Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Convient to public transportation