Twins & Multiples Support Groups
Editor’s Note: While all attempts have been made to make these lists as accurate as possible, times and program availability may be subject to change. Please check information in advance to avoid disappointment
• The Mass. Mother of Twins Founding Chapter (MMOTA-Founding Chapter) is a support group for local parents of twins or multiples. The group provides phone and online support services, COPE meetings for new and expectant parents, playgroups, outings and general meetings. General meetings are held several times a year in Winchester. (781) 989-3222; info @ mmota-founding.org; mmmota-founding.org.
• North Shore Mothers of Multiples, a support group for mothers of twins and multiples, meets the second Wednesday of the month to exchange ideas and participate in different programs. Expectant mothers and grandmothers are welcome. 978-646-9406. nsmom.org.
• The Seaside Mothers of Multiples is a nonprofit support group for mothers and expectant mothers of multiples. The group meets the second Wednesday of each month (Sept-June) in the multi-purpose room at the Emilson YMCA in Hanover. Monthly meetings feature speakers, plus monthly newsletters, welcome meals for new mothers, and other activities. http://www.seasidemoms.org
• South Shore Mothers of Multiples is a nonprofit support group for mothers and expectant mothers of twins and other multiples. The group meets monthly in Braintree. email@example.com.
• The West Suburban Chapter of the Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association provides support for mothers of twins in west suburban Boston. New members are welcome. General meetings are commonly held on the second Thursday of each month, September through May at 7pm at St. George Catholic Church in Framingham or the Elks Lodge in Natick. wscmmota.org.