Mother Support Groups
Editor’s Note: While all attempts have been made to make these lists as accurate as possible, times and program availability may be subject to change. Please check information in advance to avoid disappointment
• Merrimack Valley Mothers & More is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of mothers through support, education and advocacy. Visit mnm-merrimack.org or call 978-694-1525 for more information.
• MetroWest Boston Mothers & More offers a variety of activities, including playgroups, moms' night out dinners, book clubs, kids activities and more, for stay-at-home and working mothers, and moms-to-be. metrowestmothersandmore.org.
• MomTime & Playgroup is a group where moms can share their stories while their children play together. The group meets three times a month with children and once a month with just moms at Crossroads Community Church, 1341 Edgell Road, Framingham. Crosscommchurch.org. Contact Alisha Rivera at 508-881-3009 orLombardi.email@example.com for more information.
• Moms and Tots of Billerica is a volunteer-run community organization that offers events and playgroups for parents-to-be and parents of newborns through preschoolers. momsandtots.org.
• MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of Ashland welcomes members from Ashland, Framingham, Natick and Sudbury. Playgroups, community activities, online message board, moms’ night, babysitting co-op and more offered. Meetings are on the second Thursday of each month. momsclubofashland.com.
• MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of Boston is a support group for mothers who have chosen to stay at home full/part-time to raise their children.momsclubofboston.tripod.com; 1-857-753-4470.
• MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of West Boston is a support group for mothers who stay home with their children, including those who have home-based businesses and those who work part time. MOMS Club of West Boston supports moms in Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, West Roxbury, Chestnut Hill, and South Brookline. geocities.com/westbostonmoms.
• MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of Easton is open to new members in the Easton area. Playgroups, local outings, moms’ nights out, community service, support services for mothers in need and much more are available to members. New members are welcome! For membership information, call Kristin Cohen (Parkview Chapter), 508-297-1217 or Jill English (Center/Moreau Chapter), 508-230-5024.
•MOMS (Mothers Offering Mothers Support) Club of East and West Bridgewater welcomes new members in the East and West Bridgewater, Halifax, Hanson and Whitman areas and offers playgroups, local outings, MOMS Night Out, community service and more. firstname.lastname@example.org; momsclubewb.webs.com.
• MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of South Boston is a support group for mothers who have chosen to stay at home full/part-time to raise their children. Activities include playgroups, park play dates, and MOMS Night Out. For membership information, call 617-791-8891.&pagebreaking&
• MOMS (Mothers Offering Mothers Support) Club of Norfolk, Plainville, & Wrentham is a chapter of a not-for-profit organization geared to the unique needs of mothers who are at home with their children, infant through Kindergarten age, during the day. Call Erin at 508-695-3008 or visit plainville.com/moms.
• Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) offer moms with children from birth to Kindergarten support, friendship and laughter during these critical early years. In Attleboro, MOPS meets the second Tuesday of each month. For more information, call 508-222-0856. In Woburn, MOPS meets every Tuesday. Call 781-932-1173. In Quincy, MOPS meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. 617-328-3538; email@example.com.
• Mother to Mother of Burlington offers member-only parties, family activities, a playroom and adult activities for parents with preschoolers.mothertomotherburlington.org.
• My Mama and Me Playgroup is a time for preschoolers and caregivers to play and learn together. Admission is free; group meets Fridays 10-10:30am at 1280 Centre St., Newton. mymamamandme.com; 617-372-7448.
• Newburyport Mothers Club includes more than 800 members in the Newburyport area and offers adult and child social activities, playgroup matching, charitable work, and networking. newburyportmothers.com.
• Newton Mothers’ Forum is a nonprofit organization created to help mothers in Newton and surrounding towns meet, share ideas and information, and build a community for themselves and their families. The group hosts activities for children, families, and moms and partners. newtonmoms.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• North Shore Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), a support group for mothers of young children from birth to Kindergarten, meets the first and third Thursday of each month in Beverly Farms. 978-927-2014.
• Working Mothers Support Group welcomes working moms with babies under age one to come and share experiences, resources and ideas on how to balance work and family. Babies are welcome! The group meets twice a month on Thursdays, 7-8:30pm, at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, 148 Chestnut St., Needham. For more information, call the Parent Connection of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center at 617-667-BABY, or email Christine Sweeney email@example.com.