Amazon-Sneak Preview Of 2017 Black Friday Deals
Days after retail giants like Walmart and Target released details of their Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales, Amazon is following suit with an early look at some of its best deals for Black Friday 2017.
An Amazon.com press release sent out on Tuesday states that the vast majority of deals will go live sometime between Friday, November 17, and (Black) Friday, November 24. Meanwhile, some “Countdown to Black Friday” flash sales are already popping up regularly at Amazon.com/BlackFriday.
Here are Amazon’s best Black Friday deals that we know about so far.
Save $20 to $50 on Amazon Devices
While Amazon’s Black Friday sneak peek is vague on many details like pricing and specific products, the e-retailer is offering the nitty-gritty on sales of Amazon devices. Amazon has a long history of slashing prices on Amazon devices during big sales events like Amazon Prime Day, as well as occasionally during random flash sales, so naturally there are plenty of deals lined up for Black Friday 2017. Such as:
Save on TVs, Toys, Video Games, Home Furnishings & More
Beyond Amazon-specific products, Amazon is hazy on the details of its Black Friday sales. Here’s what the company is saying to expect:
• 32-inch 720p TV, only $69.99
• 49-inch 4k TV, only $159.99
• Premium brand 40-inch smart TV, only $279.99
• Save up to 30% on select Crayola arts and crafts
• Save up to 35% on select camo apparel
• Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture
• Save up to 35% on select Rubbermaid products
• Save up to 40% on select Thermos products
• Save up to 40% on select mattresses, furniture and area rugs
• Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops, components and more
• Save up to 60% on New Balance shoes and apparel
• Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling book