The Tobin School
Imagine a school where social and emotional development go hand-in-hand with academic achievement. We have intentionally small class sizes, a well-rounded curriculum, devoted faculty, and believe in collaborating with families.
73 Cottage Street Natick, MA 01760
Established in: 2004
Uniforms Required: Yes
Average Class Size: 9
• when the academic, emotional, social and physical development are acknowledged and fostered, children benefit
• a key component in the learning process is the collaboration of parents and teachers.
• A culture committed to community service, leadership, and character development increases awareness and self esteem.
• An intentionally small class size provides opportunities for each child to maximize potential within a rigorous academic program.
• a strong emphasis on organizational skills begins in the early years.
• in a teacher directed, child-centered, structured and well balanced curriculum.
• that a solid foundation in reading, writing, math, science and foreign language is the basis for successful lifelong learners.
• In capturing emergent learning opportunities.
• In a partnership with parents an families.
• In developing lifelong nutritional habits.
• In utilizing a strong and dedicated circle of educational consultants.
The Tobin School was founded on the principles that children grow and learn in a warm, supportive, diverse and mutually respectful environment. The Tobin School community is a community of teachers, parents, and students who are totally committed to the well being, happiness, and education of each child.
|Accreditations: Assoc. of Independent Schools of New England, Department of Early Education and Care, National Association for the Education of Young Children, National Association of Independent Schools|
Financial aid: Children's Scholarship Fund
Top 3 universities graduates attend:
Religious programs: Not Applicable
Percentage of teachers with advanced degrees: 90
Day Care: No
AP classes: Not Applicable
Foreign languages taught: American Sign Language, Chinese, Spanish
Athletic programs: Not Applicable
Fine Arts taught: Art, Music, Technology
Special Service: Not Applicable
Standardized tests given: Not Applicable, Educational Record Bureau
Academic and Enrichment programs: Not Applicable
SAT ScoresMath Not Available
Reading Not Available
Writing Not Available
ACT ScoresEnglish Not Available
Math Not Available
Reading Not Available
Science Not Available