Tabor Academy Summer Program
If your child is ready to try a new sport, such as sailing on Sippican Harbor, and/or simply learn more in our classrooms, like our new Marine and Nautical Science center, please browse through our website to find out more about our wonderful opportunities. We also recommend a visit to Tabor’s campus during one of our scheduled information sessions. During the session, I will present the program in greater detail as well as provide a tour of the campus. Please check the website or contact us for dates and times. Since we understand that a visit to Marion may not be possible, please request an informational packet and one will be sent to you and your child.
In order to ensure your child is with us next summer, you will need to apply on line along with sending a deposit on line to reserve a place at our program.
If you have any other questions, we would be happy to answer them. You can contact us by telephone: (508) 291-8342, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (508) 291-8392.
Thank you for your interest in the Tabor Academy Summer Program and we look forward to seeing your child for the 2013 summer!
Director, Tabor Summer Program
1. To provide opportunities that stimulates the development of each camper’s self-esteem.
2. To help each camper appreciate their natural surroundings and take an active role in the stewardship of our environment.
3. To provide situations for campers to set goals and challenge themselves while discovering his or her own skills and abilities.
4. To allow each child to experience group living/group participation.
- General Academics Camps, Day Camps, Overnight Camps
- Swimming, Science, Recreational Swimming, Nature/Environmental Studies, Kayaking, General Sports, Counselor Training (CIT), Canoeing, Boating, Archery, Aquatic Activities, Academics
- Please Call or Visit Website for Current Rates
- Dormitory for Residential program
- 6 - 15
- Boston/ Providence