Editor’s Note: While all attempts have been made to make these lists as accurate as possible, times and program availability may be subject to change. Please check information in advance to avoid disappointment
• The Mass. Mother of Twins Founding Chapter (MMOTA-Founding Chapter) is a support group for local parents of twins or multiples. The group provides phone and online support services, COPE meetings for new and expectant parents, playgroups, outings and general meetings. General meetings are held the last Monday of the month in Winchester. 781-646-TWIN (8946); mmmota-founding.org.
• North Shore Mothers of Multiples, a support group for mothers of twins and multiples, meets the second Wednesday of every month in Danvers. Expectant mothers and grandmothers are welcome. 978-646-9406. nsmom.org.
• Plymouth Parents of Twins Club for parents, or expectant parents of twins or multiples, holds monthly meetings on second Tuesdays in Plymouth, September through June. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Seaside Mothers of Multiples is a nonprofit support group for mothers and expectant mothers of multiples. The group meets the second Wednesday of each month at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Scituate at 7:30pm. Monthly meetings feature speakers, plus monthly newsletters, welcome meals for new mothers, and other activities. Contact Brooke Diesel at 781-837-8050.
• South Shore Mothers of Multiples is a nonprofit support group for mothers and expectant mothers of twins and other multiples. The group meets monthly in Braintree. 781-356-0975.
• Triplets, Moms, and More, Inc. (TMM) is a nonprofit support network for families and families-to-be of triplets, quads and more throughout New England. Support groups; classes; moms, dads, and couples nights out; family events and get-togethers; an online discussion list; a monthly newsletter; and more. 339-927-2365;tripletsmomsandmore.org.
• The West Suburban Chapter of the Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association provides support for mothers of twins in west suburban Boston. New members are welcome. The next general meeting takes place in September. 781-237-1149; wscmmota.org.