Theater of Electricity at Museum of Science. Photo by Yoshiki Hase.
by Boston Parents Paper
THE TOP 5
• Boston Children’s Museum, Boston
• The Discovery Museums, Acton
• Harvard Museum of Natural History, Cambridge
• Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
• Museum of Science, Boston
Museum of Science
1 Science Park, Boston
Science comes to life at the Museum of Science, with permanent and traveling exhibits that inspire kids of every age (and that means their parents, too!) to examine the world around them. The exhibits are meant to be seen, touched and explored, with plenty to interest everyone. From the snap, crackle and pop of its electricity exhibit to its giant dinosaur fossils, this museum never disappoints.