by Boston Parents Paper
THE TOP 5
• Brady Academy of Irish Dance, Milton & Squantum
• The Forbes School of Irish Dance, Quincy
• The Haley School of Irish Dance, Canton
• The Harney Academy of Irish Dance, Walpole
• Woods School of Irish Dance, South Boston
Woods School of Irish Dance
168 H Street, South Boston
Woods sisters Peggy and Roseann encourage students to dance for the love of it, smile and have fun. Their students, ages 3 through adulthood, may also go on to compete regionally, nationally and internationally, boasting many national and world qualifiers. The dance school has two locations, South Boston and Cohassett, with school-year sessions followed by a summer dance camp and classes.
To see all of the 2016 Family Favorite Award winners, click here.