Hold-It-All Buggy Clips DIY Craft
If you’re anything like us, you love displaying your children’s Mother’s Day artwork around the house. This craft, courtesy of lakeshorelearning.com, is the cutest way ever to do so and is a perfect craft for kids 3 to 6 years old. Even better? No two buggy clips need to be alike, so your little ones can really use their imagination.
What You’ll Need:
• Colored clothespins
• Wiggly eyes
• Glitter foam sheets
• Jumbo glitter painters
• Easy-stick glitter shapes
• Peel & stick magnet dots
• Tacky glue
1. Before you start, cut the foam sheets into a variety of different wing shapes for your child. Also, to make it easier to use the tacky glue, try putting small amounts of it into paper bowls. Offer paint brushes so that he can then spread the glue.
2. Have your child choose a clothespin and choose a bug to create.
3. Add two magnet dots to one side of the clothespin.
4. Instruct your child to add wiggly eyes and, if she’d like, wings, along with other fun collage materials to create her own, unique, one-of-a-kind bug.
5. Once everything is dry, the buggy clip is absolutely perfect for holding artwork, family photos, personal items and more!